Step 1: Marketing Analytics
- Know your competitors：We use Google to find out the top 10 competitors by using the keyword: “carton box Singapore”, understanding how can they rank higher from Google, and then apply the good part to my customer site, and improve it.
- Know your customers: People is looking for the low-cost product and may use the product only 1 time.
Step 3: Website Creation
- Choosing the right domain: Here we are using EMD, it is dangerous for SEO but also effective as long as you know how to use it.
- Using the fastest hosting: We use SSD hosting from “hostchipmunk“
- Create best SEO-friendly site structure: Silo Website System
- Create lead generation homepage: You can also download our “47-POINT WEBSITE HOMEPAGE CHECKLIST” to know what kind of the information should be inside your homepage.
- Create useful content
Step 4: Double the leads:
We redirect the visitor to another website which also own by the owner.
Step 5: SEO Onsite optimization:
There are 200 factors for SEO onsite to check, but here we can only point out a few important things:
1) Meta title & description: Good meta title & description will help you increase the CTR
2) Submit sitemap
3) SEO content creation
4) Fix broken link
5) Fix Speed
Step 6: Link Building Strategy:
We applied high-quality link building to the website monthly.
Within 1 year, there are 300 keywords at 1st page
Top3 keywords and monthly searches:
carton box Singapore: 1300
cardboard box Singapore: 480
bubble wrap Singapore: 590